Creative Lift® Lifting Magnets – Designed for Thick, Non-Flexing Material
Creative Lift permanent lift magnets are ideal for handling steel plates, die castings, forgings, etc. They eliminate the need for clamping devices, slings or chains. One person can perform operations previously calling for two or more people.
- Patented Non-Marring Roller Cam Release will easily release parts without gouging your valuable materials (U.S. Patent: 6,471,273 B1)
- Spring return handle
- Less torque required to release load
- “Jack Screw” – Secondary Release
- Lift capacity clearly stated on magnet
- Durable Stainless Steel Casing
- Heat Resistant up to 300°F (148°C)
- RFID Chip
- 3:1 Design Factor
- CONFORMS TO ASME B30.20 STANDARDS
- Made In USA (USA M.A.D.E.™)
|Ceramic Creative Lift® Magnets|
|Part No.||Holding Value||Ln. (in)||Wd. (in)||Ht. (in)||Magnet Ht. (in)||Magnet Wd. (in)||Magnet Ln. (in)||Weight (lbs)|
|HOLDING VALUE & **MAXIMUM SHEET LENGTH (Due to Sag for Material Thickness for Single Magnet Use)|
|Pull (lbs.)||3/16″ (6′)||1/4″ (6′)||3/8″ (8′)||1/2″ (8′)||3/4″ (8′)||1″ (10′)|
|Note: Never stand under load being lifted. Always use extra caution. Only use lifting magnets on material that does not flex or bend. The surface of the lift, and the load being lifted, need to be clean and free of chips, oil, slag, dirt, etc. Lifting magnets must be centered on load. Not recommended for painted or finish coated surfaces. We recommend when lifting sheets over 8′, to use 2 or more lifts on a spreader bar to prevent sheet flexing, sagging or peel-off.
** Maximum sheet lengths are selected due to the sag characteristics of the specified sheet.