Shoulder Nut Eye Bolts
- Forged Steel – Quenched and Tempered.
- Fatigue rated at 1-1/2 times the Working Load Limit at 20,000 cycles.
- Working Load Limits shown are for in-lin e pull. For angle loading, see page 172.
- Crosby products meet or exceed all requirements of ASME B30.26 including identification, ductility, design factor, proof load and temperatur e requirements. Importantly, Crosby products meet other critical performance requirements including fatigue life, impact properties and material traceability, not addr essed by ASME B30.26.
- All Bolts Hot Dip galvanized after threading (UNC).
- Furnished with standard Hot Dip galvanized, heavy hex nuts.